By Gérald Thouand,Robert Marks
Read Online or Download Bioluminescence: Fundamentals and Applications in Biotechnology - Volume 2 (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology) PDF
Best biotechnology books
This e-book attracts jointly contemporary facts on either cytoplasmic and flagellar dyneins and the proteins they have interaction with, to offer readers a transparent photograph of what's at the moment recognized concerning the constitution and mechanics of those outstanding macro-molecular machines. every one bankruptcy is written through energetic researchers, with a spotlight on presently used biophysical, biochemical, and phone organic tools.
Provides a complete description of the speculation and sensible implementation of Doppler radar-based physiological tracking This ebook comprises an summary of present physiological tracking ideas and explains the basic know-how utilized in distant non-contact tracking methods. easy radio wave propagation and radar rules are brought besides the basics of physiological movement and dimension.
Utilized Biochemistry and Bioengineering, quantity 2: Enzyme know-how discusses the commercial functions of immobilized enzymes. geared up into 10 chapters, this quantity first describes the ideas for the isolation and purification of intracellular and extracellular enzymes to be used on an business scale.
Well timed and entire, this booklet provides contemporary advances in magnetic nanomaterials study, overlaying the most recent advancements, together with the layout and practise of magnetic nanoparticles, their actual and chemical houses in addition to their functions in numerous fields, together with biomedicine, magnetic power garage, wave-absorbing and water remediation.
- Redox Biocatalysis: Fundamentals and Applications
- Algorithms for Next-Generation Sequencing (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
- Skeletal Aging and Osteoporosis: Biomechanics and Mechanobiology: 5 (Studies in Mechanobiology, Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials)
- Innovation, Dual Use, and Security: Managing the Risks of Emerging Biological and Chemical Technologies (MIT Press)
- Lipid Nanoparticles: Production, Characterization and Stability (SpringerBriefs in Pharmaceutical Science & Drug Development)
- Conversion of Lignin into Bio-Based Chemicals and Materials (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
Extra info for Bioluminescence: Fundamentals and Applications in Biotechnology - Volume 2 (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology)