By Rajeev K. Upadhyay,K.G. Mukerji,B.P. Chamola
Read or Download Biocontrol Potential and its Exploitation in Sustainable Agriculture: Volume 2: Insect Pests: 002 PDF
Similar biotechnology books
This ebook attracts jointly fresh facts on either cytoplasmic and flagellar dyneins and the proteins they have interaction with, to provide readers a transparent photograph of what's at present identified concerning the constitution and mechanics of those amazing macro-molecular machines. each one bankruptcy is written by way of energetic researchers, with a spotlight on at the moment used biophysical, biochemical, and phone organic tools.
Provides a entire description of the speculation and sensible implementation of Doppler radar-based physiological tracking This publication contains an summary of present physiological tracking options and explains the basic know-how utilized in distant non-contact tracking methods. easy radio wave propagation and radar rules are brought besides the basics of physiological movement and dimension.
Utilized Biochemistry and Bioengineering, quantity 2: Enzyme know-how discusses the commercial functions of immobilized enzymes. geared up into 10 chapters, this quantity first describes the thoughts for the isolation and purification of intracellular and extracellular enzymes to be used on an business scale.
Well timed and accomplished, this e-book provides contemporary advances in magnetic nanomaterials study, protecting the most recent advancements, together with the layout and training of magnetic nanoparticles, their actual and chemical houses in addition to their functions in several fields, together with biomedicine, magnetic strength garage, wave-absorbing and water remediation.
- Advanced Biological Treatment Processes: Volume 9 (Handbook of Environmental Engineering)
- Biomedical Applications of Natural Proteins: An Emerging Era in Biomedical Sciences (SpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- Phytochemicals as Bioactive Agents
- Advances in Applied Biotechnology: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Applied Biotechnology (ICAB 2014)-Volume II (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Biopolymer Engineering in Food Processing (Contemporary Food Engineering)
- Biocatalysis in Non-Conventional Media: Proceedings of an International Symposium, Noordwijkerhout, 26-29 April 1992 (Progress in Biotechnology)
Extra resources for Biocontrol Potential and its Exploitation in Sustainable Agriculture: Volume 2: Insect Pests: 002