By Takashi Shiraishi
Read or Download Across the Causeway: A Multi-dimensional Study of Malaysia-Singapore Relations PDF
Similar international affairs books
Mary Hampton argues set of rules that encouraged American policymakers within the postwar period support clarify the original evolution of the Western Alliance and Germany's swift unification in 1990. those rules, referred to as the Wilsonian impulse, derived from the ancient classes referring to international struggle I and the interwar years discovered by way of famous American policymakers.
Because the unique book of this vintage publication in 1979, Roosevelt's overseas coverage has come lower than assault on 3 details: was once Roosevelt answerable for the disagreement with Japan that ended in the assault at Pearl Harbor? Did Roosevelt "give away" japanese Europe to Stalin and the U. S. S.
Because the world's so much dynamic area, Asia embodies explosive monetary development, various political platforms, shiny societies, modernizing militaries, state-of-the-art applied sciences, wealthy cultural traditions amid globalization, and strategic pageant between significant powers. hence, diplomacy in Asia are evolving quickly.
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Democratisation in the Himalayas: Interests, Conflicts, and Negotiations (Nepal and Himalayan Studies)
- The Challenges of European Governance in the Age of Economic Stagnation, Immigration, and Refugees
- The Challenge of Great Power Politics within the United Nations
- Interpreting International Politics (Routledge Series on Interpretive Methods)
- China's Naval Power: An Offensive Realist Approach (Corbett Centre for Maritime Policy Studies Series)
Extra resources for Across the Causeway: A Multi-dimensional Study of Malaysia-Singapore Relations